Set Windows authentication via multiple domains
For Windows authentication the Windows user name and the domain name are checked. You can still allow the users to log on to Profit from several Windows domains using Windows authentication. The administrator functions can also be opened from multiple user domains.
When logging on the users will not notice they are logging on from several domains.
To log on from several Windows domains using Windows authentication:
- Go to the server containing the AFAS Data folder.
- Open the following folder in Windows Explorer:
- Create a copy (backup) of the 'DAppsets.txt' file.
- Open the 'DAppsets.txt' file.
- Go to line 17. Here you can set the domain login rule.
- Enter the domain names using CAPITALS, separated by a semicolon.
For example: [LoginDomain] = DOMAIN1;DOMAIN2; DOMAIN3.