Change financial invoices (UpdateConnector FiInvoice)
UpdateConnector to change certain fields in financial purchase or sales invoices.
You can retrieve a list of fields to be supplied for each UpdateConnector and generate an XML example. See the description for AFAS Online or for a local installation.
Actions that can be performed with the connector
Download an XML example file (unblock an invoice)
Points of attention:
- You identify the invoice to be changed with the 'UnId' (administration) and 'InId' (invoice number) fields.
- You can add or change financial entries using the FiEntries UpdateConnector.
- You can provide a maximum of 1,000 lines per journal entry. If you have more lines, use the following solutions:
- Compress lines into one line before you provide it. For example, in turnover entries it is not always necessary to provide all lines. You can also compress them per day, per turnover account, per turnover account/VAT code, etc.
- Cut up the revenue rules.
- Provide the lines at various moments of the day.