Configure hour types
You configure the hour types to charge hours from the actual costing to Profit Payroll.
You can import the link between an hour type and the wage component by selecting/ / / / .
To configure the hour type properties:
- Go to:
- / / .
- / / / , if you are not using Profit Projecten.
- Open the hour type properties.
- Go to the tab: .
- Select the
Profit does not process the hour entries for part-timers and full-timers in Profit Payroll. If you do not select this check box, Profit processes all employees who enter hours on this hour code in Profit Payroll. check box.
- Select the
Profit uses hour entries with this hour type to determine the number of days in Profit Payroll. check box.
- Select the check box if Profit has to use hour entries with this hour type to determine the number of days not worked in Profit Payroll.
To link an hour type to a wage component:
- Go to: / / .
- Select the hour type.
- Click on the action:
Profit displays a view of all CLAs..
- Per CLA select the wage component and the parameters.
You are not allowed to select a parameter that is set to; this is checked.
- is the parameter to which you copy the 'Number' from the actual costing line.
- is the parameter to which you copy the 'Reimbursement' from the actual costing line.
In theentry layout these are respectively the and line fields.
- Click on: .