Record correspondence in a dossier
You can record letters, mailings and e-mail messages you send in the dossier.
You can record outgoing mail, such as letters, mailings and e-mail messages, in the dossier at the destination. Thedossier item uses document layouts to merge Profit fields of the destination into a letter. This letter is saved in the dossier item.
The following conditions apply for merging and saving in the dossier:
- For every destination type the layout must contain the correct destination fields (persons/organisations or persons/organisations/contacts for contact details, etc.)
- The sample layout, on which the final layout is based, should be suitable for dossiers. This is indicated by the name.
- Configure a layout
- Record an Outgoing mail dossier item
You generate merged letters and save them as a dossier item for the addressee.
- E-mail outgoing mail
You send an e-mail message from Profit to a contact person. You can also send the same message to a number of contact persons at the same time. The sent message is registered at the contact person level, meaning you can easily find it later on.
- E-mail outgoing mail with read-only attachment
If an e-mail message is saved directly to the dossier, you can send along an attachment.
- Export mailing to Microsoft Word (not in dossier)