Configure a creditor for payment specification by e-mail
At the creditor level you can specify that you want to send the payment specification by e-mail.
To configure a creditor for payment specification by e-mail:
- Go to: Financial / Creditor / Creditor.
- Open the properties of the creditor.
- Check if the Work e-mail has been completed.
If you want to use the e-mail address of the contact person, complete the Work e-mail field on the Contacts tab in the properties of the contact person.
- Go to the tab: General.
- Check or change the preferred supply type and preferred contact.
If you want to deviate from this, you can set up a different supply type and different contact person for each specific report to be issued on the Digital tab.
- Go to the tab: Payment and select the Automatic payment andPayment specification check boxes. Lines that are not compressed will not appear on the payment specification.
- Go to the tab: Digital.
- Click on the action: Maintain.
At the top of the entry layout you can see the general settings concerning the supply type and contact for this creditor.
- In Report type:, select Payment specification.
- Select the supply type Print and e-mail PDF.
- Select the contact person you want to e-mail the payment specification to.
If an e-mail address has not been set for this contact person, Profit will use the general e-mail address of the creditor.
- Click on: Finish.
- Click on: OK.