Configure the AFAS Remote command line
You place the AFAS Remote tool in the appropriate location, add a command line user in Profit and generate a token for this user.
As from 1 January 2017, NTLM authentication will no longer be supported. This is why working with AFAS Remote has also changed. The command line for requesting a token still used a user name and password. As from Update 2016.2.08 this command line has been set up differently.
Existing solutions based on AFAS Remote continue to work as usual. That means you do not have to change your command lines for GetConnectors, UpdateConnectors and imports.
If you create a new solution or want to switch to the new technology, you need a new version of the AfasRemoteCmd tool. You also have to record the settings again.
- Configure a queue (local installation only)
- Authorise the queue menu options (AFAS Online and local installation)
- Install Webservices (only for a local installation)
The Web Services are installed automatically when Profit is installed.
- Check the systems requirements for AFAS Remote
- Authorise AFAS Remote
- Create an app connector, user and token
- Retrieve the AFAS Remote tool and record settings
- Manage AFAS Remote
System requirements for AFAS Remote.
To run AFAS Remote, Microsoft .Net FrameWork must be installed on your system. See the platform and product support for the correct version.
You are responsible for the use of (the correct version of) the '\Program Files (x86)\Profit\AFAS Windows\Kernel\Bin\AfasRemoteCmd.exe' tool.