The ledger contains all financial entries. Financial entries are recorded via the journals, although it is also possible for other Profit components to generate the financial entries. An example of this is the journalising of sales invoices.
- View and change ledger entries
- View ledger entries via the Financial entries view
- View wage journal entries via the Financial entries view
- Adjust the Financial entries view with the change status
- View ledger cards
- Ledger description per administration (Accountancy)