View a cumulative wage journal entry
In Profit you can view the cumulative journal entries using the Journal item (cumulative) report. The cumulative wage journal entry refers to a range of periods and can be useful, for example in the case of quarterly remuneration and a broken financial year.
The Journal item (cumulative) report supports the Account variant. The Account/contra account variant is not supported.
You cannot include the Journal item (cumulative) report in a report set. If you have configured replacement lines for ledger account numbers, Profit will apply those here as well.
To view a cumulative wage journal entry:
- Go to: HR / Payroll / Salary processing cockpit.
- Select the period line.
- Click on the action: Output.
- Open the report: Journal item (cumulative).
Profit launches the wizard for printing the report.
- Specify the period range.
- Specify how RAE lines should be processed.
- Click on: Finish.