A complete declaration for period X is open which has not yet been prepared.
During the check, if Profit reports that a complete declaration for a period is open and has not been prepared yet, you have processed an RAE entry for a previous period whose declaration time frame has not yet lapsed. It is then not possible to check the wage declaration for the current period.
Wage declaration and RAE
If you have not yet prepared the complete declaration for the period, the RAE entry is processed in the open complete declaration. In that case, no correction declaration line is generated for that period. If you have prepared the complete declaration for the period, the RAE entry is processed in a correction declaration or a new complete declaration. The declaration type depends on the end date of the declaration term:
- RAE entries that are within the declaration term, lead to a new complete declaration.
- RAE entries that are outside of the declaration term, are sent with the next period as a correction declaration.
On a timeline, this looks as follows:
In the above timeline, the complete declaration for January has been sent in January. In case of an RAE entry, the following happens:
- At moment 1 an RAE entry for January is approved. Profit automatically generates a new complete declaration for January. You can check this new complete declaration and prepare it for sending.
- At moment 2 an RAE entry for January is approved. Profit automatically generates a new correction declaration for January, because the declaration term has elapsed and you have already sent the January declaration. The correction declaration will be sent together with the next complete declaration. If the declaration for period 3 is the next complete declaration to be sent, the correction declaration for period 1 will be included when the complete period 3 declaration is sent.
If the end date of the declaration term falls in a weekend, then the end date is moved forwards to the next working day.
Resolve a message
To be able to check the current period, you can do the following:
- You can prepare the new complete declaration for the preceding period.
- You can wait until the declaration time frame of period X has lapsed. Profit converts the entire declaration line to a correction declaration line, meaning that no complete declaration for a preceding period is open anymore.