Resolve messages when checking the declaration
If Profit detects errors while checking the wage declaration, a message will appear. You can check the error in the declaration by opening the declaration line.
You can see what the error is per employee in the declaration. For the complete message, click on:
You correct the errors. After this, you can check the declaration again.
The process for resolving the messages is as follows:
Below, a number of the messages that you may come across when you check a declaration in Profit are listed.
- The data for the wage declaration cannot be written. Errors have occurred
- After the preparation, Profit once again generates a new complete declaration
- A complete declaration for period X is open which has not yet been prepared.
- ‘WAO/IVA/WGA’ assessable wages cannot be greater than uniform WAO premium/differentiated ‘WGA’ premium wages
- The combination of a 'WW', 'ZW' or 'WAO/WIA' employee insurance with sector risk group "0000" is not allowed
- The sector of the sector (risk group) for the employee must be the same as the preferred sector (risk group) at employer level
- The combination of 'Ouderenvrijstelling' and premium reduction is not allowed
- The 'WIA (IVA/WGA) basispremie’ premium basis cannot be greater than the 'WGA' premium basis
- The configuration of the payroll statement is not correct
- The value of the field cannot be negative
- That is because the sum of the premium reductions cannot be greater than the employee insurance premiums, including the sector premium.