Complete the Hourly wage factor and surcharge table
You enter the possible hourly wage factor combinations in thetable. In this table, you enter the possible combinations of hourly wage factors (unit: number) and surcharges (unit: amount) - and reduced hourly wage factor.
For example, the employee earns an hourly wage of € 15. Using an hourly wage factor of 1.5 the result is € 15 x 1.5 = € 22.50.
You make these valid at the project and/or employee level. On top of this, you can add an hourly wage percentage in thework type. You can also use the hourly wage factors from this table in cost types.
To populate the Hourly wage factor and surcharge table:
- Activate the functionality and authorise the actions and menu options, if you have not yet done so.
- Go to: / / / .
- Click on: .
- Enter a code and a clear description for the combination of / and the surcharge that you are going to add. You cannot change this code at a later stage.
- Enter an hourly wage factor, for example 1.50.
- If applicable, enter a reduced hourly wage factor, for example 1.30. Go to Work types/cost types and adjust the relevant setting so that this reduced hourly wage factor is applied instead of the factor in the previous field.
- If applicable, enter a surcharge, for example 0.30. If applicable, you can specify in Work types that Profit should ignore the surcharge.
- Click on: .