Configure the purchase invoice review in Profit Windows
This section describes the configuration of the purchase invoice review in Profit Windows. In Profit, you can set up Profit to automatically block purchase invoices for payment. You can block purchase invoices you have entered using a setting in the entry layout and you can block them manually. Only once the invoices have been unblocked, are they once again included in the automatic payment files.
If you want to have a specific reviewer review and unblock the purchase invoices in Profit Windows (instead of using the Purchase Invoice workflow in InSite), you can also configure the blocked invoice for payment, after which it can be included in a payment file. You can activate and configure this functionality separately.functionality. The employee who enters the purchase invoice can assign a specific reviewer. In Profit Windows, only this reviewer can unblock (release) the
- Configure the settings for automatic blocking
- Authorise blocking and unblocking of purchase invoices
- Assign and authorise a reviewer
- Automatically copy the reviewer from the creditor
The above steps apply to both the basic functionality and to the. The steps below apply only to .
- Enable activation of invoices in circulation
- Configure an authorisation filter
- Add an entry layout