Configure the organisation chart including the position allocation
You can clarify the position allocation in the organisation chart. Furthermore, you will see the employees on the organisation chart on the basis of their position allocation.
If, as a result of the position allocation, an employee belongs to two organisational units, then Profit will display this employee in both organisational units. This requires you to activate the functionality. If you use the functionality, Profit also displays all employments in the organisation chart.
If you activate this functionality, you can also use:
- Authorisation based on position allocation
Profit automatically populates authorisation groups based on selections. In doing so, by default Profit uses the organisational unit of the employee, but it is also possible to use the organisational unit from the position lines of the employee.
- Determine responsible persons in workflows based on the position allocation
In workflows in which Profit determines the responsible persons based on the organisation chart or responsibilities, Profit will base the determination on the position allocation.
- Automatically add a position line per employee
If an employee enters employment, Profit automatically adds a 100% position line based on his job and organisational unit. This also is the case if the employee gets a new job line. For each job line the employee must always have a position line at the level of the organisational unit of the job line.
Missing position lines
If you enable the activation, you can have all missing position lines added automatically:
- For every job line without a position line, Profit adds a 100% position line with the organisational unit from the job line.
- If the job line already has a position line with the same organisational unit as the job line, Profit does not add a position line.
- If the job line has a position allocation without the organisational unit from the job line, Profit adds a 0% position line with the organisational unit from the job line.
An employee has the job of Administrative employee in the Administration department. The employee has the following position lines under the job line:
- 50% job as Purchaser for the Purchase department
- 50% job as Warehouse manager in the Warehouse department
This position allocation does not include the organisational unit of the parent job line. If you allow Profit to add missing position lines automatically after enabling the activation, Profit adds the following position line:
- 0% job as Administrative employee in the Administration department
If you disable the activation, you undo the above functionality and Profit once again functions in accordance to the default procedures. If you disable the activation, Profit does not delete the position lines added automatically.
- Activate the organisation chart including the position allocation
- View the organisation chart including the position allocation