Allocate a warehouse to an article
Warehouse allocation means that the article can only be stored in the warehouses (allocated) linked to the article.
You can also import the warehouses and locations by selecting/ / / .
To set up a warehouse allocation for an article:
- Before you can set the warehouse allocation for the article, you must first enable the option in the Order management settings.
- Go to: / / .
- Open the properties of the article.
- Go to the tab:
- Select the check box, if it is not yet selected.
- Go to the tab: .
- Click on: change multiple allocations one after another (using the entry layout). . This launches the wizard to assign the article to a new warehouse. Click on the action if you want to add or
- First save the data, if Profit asks you to.
- Allocate the warehouse in .
- Complete the fields.
- If applicable, select the
If an article is already in stock when you select the write off the stock before you can allocate a warehouse to the article. Once you have completed the warehouse allocation, you canenter the stock again.check box, a message appears saying that you must first check box. In that case, the order proposal fields can also be changed. There will then be deviating settings for this warehouse.
- In , select a preferred contact. You can choose from the purchase contacts you have added on the tab of the article.
- In , select a preferred warehouse location.
- Click on: .
- Click on: .