Configure the UBL communication profile
You can send and receive invoices via UBL. To do this, you must first configure a communication profile.
You must configure the communication profile for UBL in every environment in which you plan to use this functionality. You cannot configure this communication profile differently for each administration.
For the communication service, you would normally use a setup with main and subenvironments, which means you only have to configure the communication profile for the main environment. However, this does not apply to UBL. The setup with main and sub-environments is not applied for this functionality.
In the case of UBL, every environment in which you import e-invoices, must have a unique e-mail address. For example, you have multiple companies, all using the www.enyoi.nl domain: EnYoi Rotterdam and EnYoi Amsterdam. Use the following e-mail addresses:
- Environment EnYoi Rotterdam: email@example.com
- Environment EnYoi Amsterdam: firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up the communication profile for e-invoices:
- Open the correct environment.
- Go to: / / .
- Open the communication profile.
- Deselect the check box.
- Go to the tab: .
- Select the check box if you want to import e-invoices from a pop e-mail box. Importing the mail is only possible with a pop e-mail server. The communication service retrieves the e-mail messages and saves the messages in the communication message of the communication service.
- You can use SSL (mandatory in case of Office 365) for the connection with the e-mail server. Select the Minder veilige apps toestaan' ('Allow less secure apps')' option must be enabled. Your firewall must allow traffic via the port you set. check box and specify the port number. This allows you to retrieve messages via a POP service, provided this is enabled in the service in question. For Google Gmail, the '
- Enter , and if you have selected the method.
- Select the check box if you want to import all files (.xml and .ubl) from a physical folder on a hard disk. The communication service retrieves the files and saves them in the communication message of the communication service.
- Enter the location (path) of the folder in
Note: if you have selected as method.
- Complete the fields.
- Click on: .