Record an Office document as a dossier item (Profit Communication Center)
You can save files from Microsoft Office programs in Profit using the Profit Communication Center. You add a dossier item in Profit in which the document or file to be registered is included as an attachment.
If you create a new e-mail message and want to submit it directly as a dossier item, you must follow another procedure.
To submit dossier items using Word, Excel or PowerPoint:
- Start Microsoft Word, Excel of PowerPoint.
- Open or create the document. For an e-mail message you need to open this.
- Click on:
- If you are using one environment in combination with the Profit Communication Center, you register a dossier item in that environment. Continue with the next step.
If you have multiple environments, click on the required environment.
InSite opens a page for recording a dossier item.
- Click on the dossier item type that you want to use.
- If this list becomes too long, you can record a filter that will in the future be applied automatically, so that by default you only see the dossier item types you need.
- Complete the fields. These depend on the dossier item type. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Click on: .