Change or cancel the Rabobank bank link (AFAS Online)
You manage the settings of the bank link with AFAS Online per bank account number from the Rabobank Internet Banking (RIB) application. From Rabo Internet Banking you can view, change or cancel the settings of the link per bank account number. You cancel the bank integration if you decide to stop the automatic exchange of bank statements from ABN AMRO to AFAS Online.
To change or cancel the Rabobank bank link:
You follow the same steps as for the registration of the Rabobank bank link.
- Log on to Rabobank Internet Banking by identifying yourself using the Random Reader.
- In a specific component of RIB Pro, you can view and change the settings and authorisations for the link per bank account number. If you want to change the settings, you will be redirected from RIB Pro to the AFAS Online Portal. A web page opens that asks you to log on using your AFAS Online user name and password.
Log on to this web page. Log on to this web page. For example: AOL\12345.user and the password you use to log on to the Profit package.
If you do not have this data or have forgotten it, please contact the administrator of your AFAS Online environment or the AFAS support centre via the Customer Portal.
The window for setting up the link with Rabobank Internet Banking shows the settings that were received from the Rabobank by AFAS.
- Click on: and in AFAS Online specify the settings for the bank integration per bank account number.
- For each bank account number, select the check boxes for the exchange options (Transactions, Payments, Collection) you want to use.
Deselect all exchange options if you have decided to stop the automatic exchange of bank statements, payment orders and collection orders.
- After this, follow the same steps as for the registration of the Rabobank bank link, except for the steps with the activation code in your environment (steps 13 - 18). You do not have to do this for a cancellation.