Process a payment file via a bank link (AFAS Online)
You generate the payment file and then send it to the Rabobank automatically. You then sign (or reject) the file in the interbanking application of the bank. You convert a payment order into a payment file for the bank. The journal entry for writing off the outstanding items. Signing the file is not explained in the KnowledgeBase. If you have any questions about this, please contact the bank.of the payment order changes to . Profit automatically adds a
The payment order becomes final. Only process the payment order if you are sure that the file is absolutely correct. Once you have processed the payment order, you can no longer change or delete it. You can only reverse it. We therefore advise you to create a backup copy of the environment prior to creating the payment file.
If you have linked a report in the bank account number properties, print it after the processing.
To generate a payment file:
- Go to: / / .
- Select the payment order.
- Click on the action: .
- If applicable, select the
- If you select this check box, you make a copy of the file in , the default file location for domestic payments. You can change this field. The is followed by the file name you generate. Profit saves the payment file in a temporary directory.
- If you don’t select this field, the and fields are empty and not changeable.
- Specify whether you want to generate an order letter for the bank.
- Click on:
You now see the order letter. You can also retrieve it later using theaction. Sign the order letter before sending it to the bank.
View the send status of the order on thetab of the properties of the payment order. Sign the file when you have processed the payment order and have received the .
Check if the messages have been received and processed correctly via the communication service. If an error occurs while sending it is logged as ..
In the properties of the payment account, you can specify various limit amounts, such as a minimum amount per creditor. Check these amounts if the payment order does not meet the conditions.