View and change a collection order
Profit saves a history of all collection orders. You can change the general details of an order that still has to be executed, and if necessary exclude debtors or outstanding items from collection.
If you have not yet made the outstanding items in the file payable, you can do so from the properties of the collection file.
To view and change a collection order:
- Go to:
The fields in the defaultview relate to outstanding items that have been made payable. If an outstanding item has been excluded from payment, Profit will not include the amount of this item in the total amount of the order or the total number of order lines.
You can change the view and add fields. For example, add thefield to know what amount of the order still has to be received from the bank. / / .
- You can use the
If you apply collection reduction, then the discount has already been settled with the amounts in this report. Thus the report shows the amounts that will actually be collected. action to retrieve a report with all outstanding items to be collected. The collection proposal only includes items that have been made payable.
- Open the properties of the most recent collection file.
- If necessary, change the processing date and the information that will end up on the collection lines.
- Go to the tab:
- If applicable, exclude debtors by deselecting check boxes.
- You can use the action buttons to determine per debtor whether you want to compress the payments or not. If the check box has been selected for a debtor in the view, then you must compress this debtor's items. Also, the total of the compressed items must be positive, as you cannot collect negative amounts.
- Go to the tab:
The check boxes of all invoices made payable are selected. Deselect the check boxes for the invoices you do not want to make payable.
Here as well, Profit displays amounts after settling the collection reduction.
If a collection, payment or refund order has not yet been processed, you can still add invoices to the order later on. For this, you use theaction on the tab. This action is only visible if you have not yet processed the order.
You can still add an invoice after creating the collection, payment or refund order without having to regenerate the order completely. This is useful if the invoice to be added has to be settled quickly or if you have forgotten it in the original order.
If you want to use this functionality, you must first authorise the tabs and actions..
- Go to the tab:
. You see the send status of the order. This tab is only visible for AFAS Online customers who have configured the bank link.
- If the message has been successfully prepared in the communication service, the collection order gets the status in Financial. The communication service then sends the message to the Bank Integration Service (BIS) of AFAS Online using the send/receive functionality. While sending, the communication service informs Financial whether the message has been sent. In that case, the send status of the order changes to and the current date is entered in the field. If an error occurs while sending, the status changes to . After the error has been corrected, the message can be resent in the communication service.
- After the message (the collection and payment file) is received by the BIS, it is submitted to the bank. The bank responds to this message by sending a 'receipt' message. The BIS sends this message on to you and enters the . The bank checks whether the message with the collection or payment file can be processed (validation). The bank sends a response message indicating validity or invalidity to the BIS. The BIS sends this message on to you and enters the . After this, the collection or payment order is available for approval on the bank portal.
- If the received send status is equal to or and the status of the collection or payment order is equal to or , the order is reversed.
- Check the sending of the collection or payment order by checking the communication messages
- Click on: .