Deviating delivery address
You can record multiple addresses for each sales contact and set one of them as the preferred delivery address. However, when adding quotations, sales orders, packing slips and invoices you can set a deviating delivery address. You must configure this if you are using your own entry layouts and reports.
You can also import deviating delivery addresses using the imports of sales orders, packing slips, etc. If you want to do this, you must use the Contact address number field in the import to indicate the address. If you want to use the UpdateConnectors for sales, packing slips and counter/direct invoices to set the deviating delivery address, then you must add the Contact number (DlAd) and Delivery address description (ExAd) fields.
The option of setting a deviating delivery address is included by default in the Profit entry layouts and reports for which the delivery address is relevant (sales order, packing slip, etc.). In your own entry layout and reports, you must set this yourself if it is missing.
This can also be implemented for a deviating contact person.
To add delivery addresses for a purchase contact/debtor:
Deviating delivery addresses not yet recorded for the sales contact can be recorded using theaction at the bottom of the entry layout when making entries. If you do not see this, then you still need to be authorised for it.
To add a field to an entry layout:
- Go to: / / .
- Open the entry layout.
For instance, the entry layout of the sales order/packing slip/invoice.
- Go to the tab: .
- (At left) click on the '+’ sign to open the list of available fields.
The fields that you see depend on the process that corresponds to the entry layout. An entry layout for sales orders shows other fields than an entry layout for subscriptions.
- (At left) search through the field by pressing the first letter of the field. In this case, an 'a'.
- Drag the field from the field list to the window (at right).
- Click on: .
To change the report:
- Go to: / / / .
- Open the properties of the sales order/packing slip/invoice report.
- Click on: .
- Click on: .
- Select the check box (at the bottom).
- Go to:
These are the fields inand . / .
- Double-click on if you also want to include the description of the delivery address in the report. (When you add a new delivery address, this field is called .)
- Go to: / .
- Double-click on the fields of the .
- Click on three times.
- Click on:
At the left of the window, you see the added fields..
- Drag the fields to the correct position in the
If you do not place this field in the, the will not be printed correctly. .
- Close the and save the changes.
Check the report:
- Create a new invoice and check whether the is printed correctly.