Invoicing and integration
You configure the invoicing and the integration with Profit Financieel.
This configuration pertains to the journalising of:
- Sales invoices (Profit Order management,
- Subscription invoices (Profit Subscriptions)
- Course invoices (Profit Course Management)
- Project invoices (Profit Projecten)
- Instalment invoices (Profit Projecten)
- Purchase invoices (Profit Order management)
- Stock entries (Profit Order management, Profit Projecten)
- Work in progress (Profit Projecten)
Articles are integrated via; work types and costs are integrated via .
Article groups and integration groups comprise the basis for the journalising of logistics entries and project entries. Take into account the setup of your financial administration when setting up article and integration groups. Your financial reporting and the information that can be derived from the ledger are dependent on this.
You must also record journals for journalising in the integration.
Integration of projects
If a project number is linked to a sales invoice, then Profit will journalise this invoice based on the settings of Profit Projecten. This means that the integration accounts take precedence over the article groups.
- Configure a ledger, a journal and the VAT
You add the ledger account(s) and journal(s) that you need to journalise the integration entries. You must also configure/check everything that is needed for a correct calculation and registration of VAT amounts.
- Configure payment methods
Add the desired payment method (by bank, cash).
- Configure payment conditions
You can test a due date to check whether the calculation is performed as required. During testing, Profit calculates the due date on the basis of a suggested invoice date. Test multiple invoice dates to be sure things are working properly.
- Configure an article group
You bundle the articles into article groups.
- Configure integration groups
An integration group is a collection of work types and costs. You can add integration groups and for each group determine which work types and/or costs are included in the group. Per integration group you specify for Profit Financieel a ledger account of the 'Revenue' type and a ledger account of the 'Credit entries' type to be used for journalising the invoices.
- Configure journalising
You configure the journalising of various processes in Logistics, Subscriptions, Projects and Courses. This is also known as the integration with Profit Financieel.
- Configure a sales contact profile
In a sales contact profile, you specify settings for journalising invoices. You also link the reports for the order process and the invoices, among other things. Profit supplies a default sales contact profile. In this default sales contact profile, the reports and invoices have already been linked to the provided Profit reports. This profile automatically applies to all sales contacts.
- Configure a purchase contact profile
In a purchase contact profile you specify a number of settings that apply to the purchase contacts who are linked (or will be linked) to the profile, such as settings for journalising invoices. In addition, you link the reports Profit must use for the order process and the invoices.
- Configure e-invoicing
You can e-mail the invoices as e-invoices to the sales contacts. In that case, the contact receives an attachment with a UBL file and a PDF file that they can import directly into their administration. For e-invoices, you must configure the specific sales contact profile and determine the preferred issue method for each sales contact.
- Configure the invoice discount, payment discount and credit restriction
When invoicing, you can grant discounts in various ways.
- Specific Projects settings
- Configuration of Work in Progress (Profit Projects)
- Specific Subscriptions settings
- Specific Course administration settings
- Configuration of Stock (Logistics)
- Examples of sales invoice integration
- Examples of purchase invoice integration
- Examples of stock integration
- Configure debtors and creditors