Move AFAS logo on pay slip
If the AFAS logo appears above the data on your own pay slip, then change the report for the pay slip.
The AFAS logo is placed above the details for the leave balances:
After adjusting the report, the text and the logo are shown correctly:
To change the pay slip report:
- Go to: HR / Output / Management / Payroll report.
- Open the report for the pay slip.
This opens the report generator.
- Drag the 'Document footer' bar down. This makes the page footer visible.
- Click on: the button for adding a rectangle.
- Put a rectangle in the page footer.
- Right-click in the rectangle.
- Deselect the Visible check box.
- Exit the properties.
- Click on: Save.
The AFAS data and logo now appear correctly.