Copy a quotation after the expiry date
In the quotation entry layout you can specify whether you want to copy quotations that have expired to an order. For the quotations that have expired, you can specify that Profit is never allowed to copy such quotations, is always allowed to copy such quotations or that Profit must always ask whether it should be copied.
To set copying a quotation after the expiry date:
- Go to: / / .
- Select the entry layout for the quotation. You can also select a default entry layout supplied with Profit and click on the action.
- Open the entry layout properties.
- Go to the tab: .
- Select one of these options in
- : you can always copy the quotation to an order even if the expiry date has passed.
- : you can never copy the quotation to an order if the expiry date has passed.
- : When you copy a quotation to an order, Profit asks whether you want to copy the quotation even though the expiry date has passed.
- Click on: .