Add an order
The sales order is the order from the sales contact for the purchase for the articles it specifies. As soon as you have added a line with an article, the stock of this is reserved.
To add a sales order manually:
- Go to: / / .
- Click on: .
- Select the entry layout to be used.
The window for entering/editing appears.
- Enter a value in if you do not use auto numbering.
- If applicable, add a new sales contact using the action.
- Select the sales contact.
The sales contact has thestatus and cannot be blocked. A number of debtor fields are entered directly into the order, including the , , , , and .
- If required, complete the other fields in the entry layout header.
- Add lines with the articles that you want to reserve. You can also add lines containing text or a different item type.
- Click on the action:
Only for the Bakeries licence: If a replacement article is entered in the EDI order line, this article is copied instead of the article that is associated with the EAN code of the article.
In the footer, you see the order totals, among other things. if you want to view the properties of the item in the selected line.
- Click on the action: if you want to view the VAT for the complete order. You then see the VAT amount per VAT code.
- Go to the tab: if you want to want to record the sales contact´s wishes with regard to the delivery date.
- If applicable, in
The order proposal also contains afield. In this field, Profit enters a value from one of the following fields for the sales order/cost estimate: (from the line), or . If the first date does not exist, the second is used, etc.
If the delivery time the supplier needs to receive the articles on time. Profit also uses this to fine-tune the ordering (not unnecessarily early, but still on time). This is particularly important in case of materials for projects.field in the order proposal is completed, Profit compares the desired delivery date with the
If you cannot find these fields in your entry layout, you must add them first. enter the date that your sales contact would like to receive the order, if the sales contact has specified this.
- Go to and enter the date that you have promised for delivery to your sales contact.
- Click on: .
- Depending on the settings in the entry layout, you may be asked further questions such as whether you want to print the order. Make a choice.