Forgotten my telephone number in relation to two-factor authentication
You always need your own telephone in relation to two-factor authorisation. After all, you must confirm using AFAS Pocket or a text message code during the second step.
Have you forgotten your telephone? You can then sign on through a colleague. The colleague will receive a code through email that you can use to sign on. The colleague must, of course, be a Profit user and the correct email address must have been recorded for the colleague.
Sign on through a colleague
- Go to login.afasonline.com.
The sign-on screen will be displayed. Your email address will be displayed if you have signed on successfully before.
- Enter your password.
- Click .
- You will receive a confirmation code through your own email. Enter it.
- Enter the address of your colleague.
- Click .
- Your colleague will receive an email with a confirmation code. Copy it.
- Click . If the code is correct, you will be signed on!