Configure electronic bank statements
This topic describes the configuration for importing digital bank statements.
- Configure the bank statement settings
- Configure a bank ledger account
- Configure a bank statement journal
- Configure a voucher number counter for a bank journal
- Add a bank transaction code
- Add a bank transaction code with allocation
- Configure Equens payments
- Configure the reconciliation of bank statements by ‘BSN’
- Electronic bank statements
You can automatically import and process the digital bank statements. Profit automatically reconciles outstanding items from debtors and creditors while importing, as long as the payments in question can be recognised. If you use the bank link (currently only ABN-Amrobank, Rabobank and ING bank in combination with AFAS Online), downloading and importing is done automatically.