You van import new users or change existing users. New users will also be added to the central login environment.
You van use two functions
- Use / / / to import new users. Among other things, it's possible to block users when they're imported.
- Change existing users with / / / / .
The value of thefield determines how Profit handles users to be imported.
0: The users are blocked and deleted from all groups, except thegroup.
1: Import users and link them to a group. The group must exist in Profit.
2: Import, block and leave the user in the groups in which he/she is already present.
3: Import users and link them to a group. If the group does not exist, it is added.
4: Change the user code.
For this purpose, you must specify the old code and the new one in the import file.
5: Change password
6: Unblock users
Import new users
You import new users. New users are also added to the central login environment.
Points of attention:
- Users can only be linked to existing persons.
- System users cannot be changed using an import.
- If you are using Windows authentication, the maximum length of user names 20 is positions.
In AFAS Online, user names consist of a participant number and a user code, for example 12345.BKR. The participant number is also included in the maximum length.
To import users:
- Go to: / / / .
- The value of the
- 0: Block the users.
- 1: Import users and link them to a group. An error message appears if the group does not exist.
- 2: Import, block and leave the user in the groups in which he/she is already present.
- 3: Import users and link them to a group. If the group does not exist, it is added.
- 4: Change the user code.
You must record the old and new code in the import file.
- 5: Change password
If you do not enter a value in this field, code 0 is used.
You can also display a template using thebutton. The text is also shown in the Excel worksheet. field determines how Profit processes the users to be imported.
Import changes to existing users
You change the properties of users using an import. You only import the fields you want to change and the key field (the user code).
To import changes to existing users:
- Go to: / / / / .