View and change a payment order
After adding an order, you can change some general data. If you want to change other data, delete the payment order and add a new one.
All the added payment orders are kept, so that you always have insight into the payment history. This allows you to quickly find out which invoices have been paid in a specific order, which invoices have been excluded from payment, etc.
If you have changed the preferred bank account number of a creditor (on the tab in the properties of the creditor) after you have added a new payment order, Profit does not include this change. That is because Profit retrieves the preferred bank account number of a creditor when adding the payment order.
Within one administration, multiple users can view the collection and payment orders at the same time (read-only). If you open the collection order or payment order view while another user has already opened this view, a message appears letting you know you can only view the order data. In that case, click onand the view of the collection or payment orders opens in the usual way. The view looks the same, but the and buttons in the view are not available (grey). In that case, you can open and view an order, but not change it.
To view or modify a payment order:
- Go to:
You can see the status per payment order in theview:
/ / .
- . The payment order has been added, but not processed as a payment file.
- . The payment file has been generated. Thus this does not mean that the payment file is sent to the bank and/or has already been processed by the bank. The invoices made payable are written off.
- . If you import or enter your bank statement with the updated payments, the amounts on the Payments in transit account are settled and the payment order gets the status.
- Open the properties of the payment order.
- Change the if you want to make the payments on a different date.
- Change the if you want to include other information on the payment lines.
- Go to the tab:
You see the selected creditors for the payment order; you can change this for a non-processed payment order.
If you deselect the check box for the creditor then all the invoices made payable for this creditor are automatically deselected..
- Go to the tab:
You see the selected invoices for the payment order; you can change these for a non-processed payment order. You can also view the properties of the invoice.
Here you also see the bank account number used for paying.
If a collection, payment or refund order has not yet been processed, you can still add invoices to the order later on. For this, you use theaction on the tab. This action is only visible if you have not yet processed the order.
You can still add an invoice after creating the collection, payment or refund order without having to regenerate the order completely. This is useful if the invoice to be added has to be settled quickly or if you have forgotten it in the original order.
If you want to use this functionality, you must first authorise the tabs and actions..
- Go to the tab:
You see the send status of the payment order.
. This tab is only visible for AFAS Online customers who have configured the bank link.
- A successfully prepared payment order is given the status. Next the communication service sends the message to the BIS. Once the message has been sent, the send status of the order changes to and the current date is entered in the field. If an error occurs while sending, the status changes to . After the error has been corrected, the message can be resent in the communication service.
- After the message (the collection and payment file) is received by the BIS, it is submitted to the bank. The bank responds to this message by sending a 'receipt' message. The BIS sends this message on to you and enters the . The bank checks whether the message with the collection or payment file can be processed (validation). The bank sends a response message indicating validity or invalidity to the BIS. The BIS sends this message on to you and enters the . After this, the collection or payment order is available for approval on the bank portal.
- If the received send status is equal to or and the status of the collection or payment order is equal to or , the order is reversed.
- Check the sending of the collection or payment order by checking the communication messages
- Click on: .