Configure automatic payments
You can pay creditor invoices automatically. You generate a payment order, preparing an electronic payment file (in SEPA format). You send this payment file to the bank. The outstanding items in the payment file are automatically written off.
You can use a SEPA payment order to perform digital payments in euros within the SEPA countries.
From Profit, you can add international payment files in the SEPA format. Profit supports this payment format.
Often the bank will (have to) perform an extra check on the first SEPA payments. Follow the bank's instructions for delivering SEPA files.
Per creditor, you can specify that you pay through SEPA.
- Check the address
Check your business and address details; these are used in the payment files.
- Automatic payment settings
- Add the Payments in transit suspense account
- Add the Payments in transit journal
- Configure a bank account and file location for automatic payments
- Configure a creditor for automatic payments
- Change the outstanding items view
- Configure countries
- Configure transaction codes
- Configure a bank account for the automatic refunding of debtors
- Set up the report layout for the order letter, payment proposal and payment specification
- Configure a payment specification via e-mail
- Configure a bank link for internet banking (AFAS Online)
- Configure automatic payments (Dutch Antilles)