Add an assembled item of the Product type
You can add an assembled item of the enter stock, etc.type. In , you specify whether you want to track the stock or not. If so, Profit only tracks the stock at the level of the assembled item of the Product type. Profit does not track the stock of the parts of the assembled item of the Product type. You can however, track the stock of these parts (articles) via the manual stock entries such as
You use an assembled item to record what is necessary to produce the article without this having an effect on the stock of the 'parts' of the product. Thus, with this type of assembled item, you only record the raw materials, decorations and half-finished goods that are required together with their quantities. In the assembled item, you can also include information, such as labels and packaging material, and production indicators, such as employee and machine hours. In the specific case of bakeries,will also be included as a part of the assembled item.
For a 'product' assembled item, the following applies:
- The assembled item or not. field is active. You can specify whether you want to track the stock of the
- You cannot change the field.
- A production article cannot consist of a variable assembled item.
To add a 'product' assembled item:
- Go to: / / .
- Click on: .
- Enter an and a .
- Select the check box if, for example, you still want to be able to change the description when adding an order.
- Select the Article group the article belongs to. Per article group, you record how Profit should process purchases and sales in Profit Financieel.
- If applicable, select a .
- Select the stock of the article in your warehouse.
You can only select this check box if in the article group linked thecheck box has been selected. check box if you want to track the
- Enter the
If stock is present and you change the number of decimal places, you cannot change it back! that is used to display quantities on an order or invoice line.
- Select the basic unit and it is used for the stock valuation. You can later on deviate from the basic unit, if necessary. . You can record order lines in this
- If applicable, enter a
You might use a price factor, for example, if you are selling small articles in large packaging. The actual price for a paperclip could be € 0.0001, but you sell them per 1000 at a price of 10 euro cents. In that case you enteras the price factor. other than 1. The price factor determines whether the price is for one article or for several; so if the price factor is 100, the price is divided by 100 if you only sell 1 article.
- Select the VAT for the invoice. . Based on this, among other things, Profit determines the
- In , select .
- Add the parts.
- Go to the tab: if you track the stock for this assembled item of the Product type. The settings only apply to the assembled item, not to the articles that make up the parts.
By default, Profit supplies a number of common stock profiles. You can also add your own stock profiles.
If you are using the stock replenishment stock profile to keep the stock at the correct level, enter the minimum stock and the level up to which Profit should replenish the stock., select a combination of settings for the stock check and replenishment, and the order proposal and allocation.
- If you did not select a stock profile, complete the fields for checking and replenishing the stock.
- If your settings match the settings in one of the default stock profiles, Profit automatically links the stock profile.
- Go to the tab: .
- Select a value for . This is mandatory in some cases.
- Select a barcode. if you want to identify the assembled item using a
- Enter a value in .
- Go to the tab: .
- Select a value for mandatory in some cases. . This is
- Click on: .